This months freebie includes a list styling plugin : VibeCodes. The plugin sets a TINY MCE button in the wordpress panel with option to create beautiful lists just by inserting shortcodes.When it comes to lists not many options are present, you either have to add a lot of images or change the code/styling for images. So, we’ve created a solution for you just keeping in mind that text styling is important. The plugin uses sprites for icons and is already optimized for minimum impact on your page load time.
The plugin supports 31 icons as can be in the image.
How to use VibeCodes:
- Download and install the plugin.
- You’ll see a TINY MCE button in your posts editor.
- Click on posts editor and select size of list.
- Click insert, you’ll see shortcodes inserted into the code. The short codes would look like
- [list size=”32″][star]this is a listitem[/star][help]this is a list item[/help][/list]
- Now above short code the icon type of list element is defined by the shortcode, such as [star] [/star] shortcode is inserted for elements beginning with a star icon. Similarly for other icons. All these shortcodes are given in the plugin TINY MCE button popup screen for help.
View VibeCodes Demo
List styling plugin
Download from this link [Members only, register as member here (its free)]:
Size: 300 KB | Free
Above Plugin is GPL and you can use it any of your commercial projects. Do post your suggestions or feedback for the plugin.