1. To be able to edit the captions in Sliders.
a) Caption Positioning
b) Caption Background
c) Caption Font Sizes/Colors/Typography.
Last edited by Mr.Vibe; 01-31-2013 at 01:57 PM.
Few Requests Already:
1. Woo Commerce Integration
2. Self Hosted HTML5 Videos [Now Available with 1.0.1+ versions]
Last edited by Mr.Vibe; 01-25-2013 at 09:00 PM.
1. Sidebars Recognize Globaly Registered Sidebars [Now Available from 1.0.1+ versions]
2. Contact Form as a double word [Available from 1.0.1+ versions]
Saving page does not save changes in page builder.
Accidentally clicking on the "x" in a page builder Layout Element automatically deletes it and saves it... With no way to get it back.
These issues are being addressed - http://vibethemes.com/forums/showthr...LY-Frustrating!
- Social Media 'on hover' different colours (i.e. dark blue for facebook, light for twitter etc)
- Add a hyperlink option to a single layer slide on WP-Layer (without having to add a sub-slide)
- Non-Google Fonts options
- CAPTCHA for Contact Form
- Add multiple widgets for each footer column
- Facebook 'like' on lightbox images
Just a few there please
1. For "Social Media on Hover Different colors" : Will give you CSS with the next Theme update on how you can do this.
2. Non-Google fonts, uploading fonts option will be available with Vibe Options panel 2.0, Work in progress.
Lightbox with FB Like: will now be available with next upgrade.
You guys are great thanks looking forward to it!
1. To be able to add more social icons - especially YouTube!
2. To be able to add CUSTOM social icons, so they can be colored or however we want them to look.
3. To be able to change the spacing of the header...right now, because my logo is not the same dimensions as your sample logo, there is a LOT of extra (and unnecessary) space in the header. I'd like to be able to tighten that up. Also, it would be nice if the social icons were centered with the logo (or the email and phone number, if someone chooses that option)...centered vertically in the header, that is. Right now, if you only have 2 or 3 icons, it looks funny and unbalanced.
Ok...I think that's all I can think of regarding social icons.
We're building this feature in VibeOptions Panel but we've hit a roadblock. We're using Entypo social (http://www.entypo.com/) font for social icons, and unfortunately it does not have Youtube icon in it. In fact, we could not find a round and a minimal version of youtube icons in fonts here : http://fontello.com/.
Originally Posted by nancymoran
So we'll create a youtube version in the default icon set only.
any idea on when the next release will be? i'm eagerly awaiting the Lightbox portfolio option to be able to launch my site