This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting Up Vizard WordPress Theme

In this Video tutorial we show how to install and Setup Vizard WordPress Theme from scratch on a fresh WP Install.

Part I

1. After purchasing the theme. Download the Zip form Themeforest account.
    2. Unzip the Downloaded files.
    3. Inside Theme files folder, vizard.zip is the parent theme and vizardchild.zip is the child theme.
    4. Login to your WP Dashboard.
    5. Upload and install both the files one by one.

Part II

1. Import Sample data.
    2. Setup Menus.
    3. Import Vibe Options Panel settings.
    4. Import theme customizer settings.
    5. Setup a Home Page.

Last edited by Mr.Vibe; 07-04-2013, 08:32 PM.
    Important Links
    Live documentation
    Issue Log & Coming up
    Translation Status
    What's new in update ?
    Tips & Tricks section
    How to update WPLMS theme and plugins

Support email for mailing your credentials:
    support@vibethemes.com
    P.S: Always mail the thread/topic link along with credentials for tracking.

For faster support create a support request at support forums

Please update this as its outdated. Uploading the vizard.zip through the WP control panel brings back a file exceeds maximum size limit error.

Comment

Another issue. After pasting the customizer import code and hitting submit I cant click yes or no on the popup because its under the overlay. I have tried in these browsers: on a mac: Safari, chrome, Fire fox. On a PC: Chrome, IE. See image here: http://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/...ps2907f085.jpg

Comment

I'm having the same problem socialops. I can't import the customizer import code because the popup is inactive. Is there a fix or workaround for this?

Comment

Can you email us a older version so we can use this theme while you are working on a fix.

Comment

I hope this is now fixed with the 1.0.6 update.
            Important Links
            Live documentation
            Issue Log & Coming up
            Translation Status
            What's new in update ?
            Tips & Tricks section
            How to update WPLMS theme and plugins

Support email for mailing your credentials:
            support@vibethemes.com
            P.S: Always mail the thread/topic link along with credentials for tracking.

For faster support create a support request at support forums

Comment

Outlet is Multi Purpose Woo Commerce Theme is the latest best updated word press theme. It has clean and elegant design. The sleek clean modern design is combined with upto date coding practices and has an integrated smart loader that only loads the necessary resources for each page or post for quick browsing.Its latest best version 2.2 also came in 14th September 2014 whose theme is compatible with WordPress 4.0. It is having updated plug-ins
              This is a list of 50+ Best Responsive WordPress Woocommerce Themes 2014. These best WooCommerce themes will give you everything, you'll expect from your new online store.

Comment

Jarida is a responsive WordPress News, Magazine, Blog theme and is one of the best scratching info word press theme known to me so far.. The best thing is that it is fully responsive with the option of disable too. It also has built-in review system. Its updated system is 2.2.1 and is done on 6th August , 2014 .. I am using this theme and enjoying its countless features.
                I'm going to share Top 20 WordPress Themes For Online Newspapers & Magazines. WordPress has amazing collection of newspapers & magazines themes

Comment

Working...
                X