Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

OFFICIAL MAIL for SUPPORT : support@vibethemes.com

OFFICIAL MAIL for SUPPORT : support@vibethemes.com , Priority support for Forums.
See more
See less

Vibecom Wordpress and xampp activation errors.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vibecom Wordpress and xampp activation errors.

I have tried to install Vibecom Wordpress theme using an offline setup with xampp and wordpress. The default themes in wordpress are working fine so I know the Wordpress is set up correctly with xampp, and is communicating with the database. when I try to activate the Vibecom theme I get the following errors, with no preview of the Vibecom them available.

Warning: fopen(C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress/wp-content/themes/vibecom/style.css): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3493

Warning: fread() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3496

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\functions.php on line 3499

Warning: include(C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\vibecom\functions.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-settings.php on line 291

Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress/wp-content/themes/vibecom/functions.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR’) in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-settings.php on line 291

Warning: include(C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\vibecom\index.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\template-loader.php on line 47

Warning: include(): Failed opening ‘C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress/wp-content/themes/vibecom/index.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR’) in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-includes\template-loader.php on line 47

I have tried a new download and a clean install, still the same errors. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

While I am trying to recreate this on Windows. I suspect that this is not a theme related issue.
    You may like to see this link here. This issue has been reported with many themes before and the issue had been either with permissions or corrupt file or the zip one.
    But wait till I confirm this.
    ( v )

Comment

I download 2 free wordpress themes to test the setup, and both installed no problem? So I am not sure why I am having the problem with the Vibecom theme.

Comment

Meanwhile I am creating a training video of the same...

Comment

Hi,

I have prepared a training video on how to install the theme after you download from Themeforest, you can watch the video below:
          <iframe src="http://www.screenr.com/embed/WlX7" width="650" height="396" frameborder="0"></iframe>
          also available here: http://www.screenr.com/WlX7

Note that I have shown where in php.ini you can change the max file upload setting.
          Hope this helps you out. In case there are still some issues I will email you the files which I am using for demo setup.

I have used XAMPP 1.7.4 for this Demo on Windows XP & Browser used is Google Chrome.

Comment

Well after reading your previous post about "permissions" I figured out why I was getting the errors... and I feel a bit stupid. It was connected with user accounts. I had to disable the user accounts and log in as the administrator. I really appreciate you working with me and for your quick responses and strong customer support. Thanks.

Comment

Glad the issue is resolved!

Comment

Working...
              X