WPLMS Batches is an add-on for sub grouping of students in courses.
- Create custom batches from the course front end panel.
- Allow students to enrol in batches after course purchase.
- Force users to enrol in batch to pursue a course.
- Auto allocate courses connected to the batch to the batch students.
- Set start date and end dates in batch with access restrictions within these dates.
- Set number of seats in Batches after which enrol,join & request membership buttons are hidden from groups.
- Force users to see courses connected to a batch, other courses are hidden and can only be accessed via direct url.
- Set batch Off days, weekly schedule, Monthly schedule, Annual schedule
- Enable batch timings and force course accessibility within batch timings
- Set batch timings on repeatable basis
- Support for this plugin is included in theme support.
- Batch Specific curriculum
- Hidden Batches for special users
- Custom ordering of course batches
- Schools & Universities
- Instructor led classes for Courses both offline and online courses
- Corporate training centres
- Course classes with different Start dates
- Company wise courses, remaining courses are hidden.
(For countries where PayPal is not supported)