In WPLMS 2.5.2 we’ve added Ajax login and registration feature, which also supports forgot password email template. All you need to do is enable the switch WP Admin – WPLMS – BuddyPress – Enable Ajax login and registration.
Once the above setting is enabled :
- All validations happen via ajax which means users are not redirected to WP login screen when they enter a wrong password.
- Forgot password and registration open right within the login popup and everything including the registration happen in ajax mode.
- Users in your site login via ajax which avoids overheads and better for security when login happens via wp-login.php thereby exposing the login script.
- Faster and better user experience for users as they no longer need to open a new page for forgot password or registration.
- Forgot password template has been added. Although this is pending in BuddyPress, we’ve gone ahead and added it in WPLMS. You’ll get an option to import a page template as soon as you update the vibe course module plugin.